To kick off a new chapter in gaming, Kingston FURY, a division of Kingston Technology, a global leader in memory products and technology solutions, today unveiled the launch of its revolutionary and advanced DDR5 and SSD product lines. Users can combine both the Kingston FURY memory line and the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD to form the ultimate team and help them stay on top of their game.
Starting with the Kingston FURY ™ Beast DDR5. With superior speed advancements, Plug N Play at 4800 MHz1, doubles banks from 16 to 32, and doubles burst length from 8 to 16, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts looking for better performance from their next-generation platforms. Kingston also announced the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, its next-generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 drive for gamers, enthusiasts and power users. The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD delivers peak performance in high capacities using the latest Gen 4 × 4 controller and 3D TLC NAND.
Pushing the limits with DDR5 performance
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 comes in step with the launch of the Intel® Z690 chipset and 12th Generation Intel® Core ™ processors (codenamed “Alder Lake-S”). It is the first platform to use the new memory standard, bringing the performance and data integrity advancements of DDR5 to a global audience.
Pushing speed, capacity and reliability even further, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 offers an arsenal of enhanced features such as on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, two 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and power management on the integrated circuit module (PMIC) to deliver juice where it’s needed most. When gaming at the most extreme settings, streaming live at 4K +, or pushing big animations and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is the level you need while seamlessly combining style and performance.
Additionally, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is Intel XMP 3.0 compatible and certified, which means users can expect a simple, stable and certified overclocking experience. Plus, new features help create unique gaming experiences with two customizable profiles for speeds and times.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is available in single 16GB modules and kits of 2, at speeds of 4800MHz and 5200MHz. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
“We are delighted that DDR5 is finally here and that our offering comes from the Kingston FURY line; ready for players and enthusiasts, ”said Kingston. “We’re proud that users can build with confidence knowing that Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 has been tested and approved by MSI®, ASUS®, ASRock® and Gigabyte ™, the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers2. To deliver a comprehensive product roadmap under Kingston FURY, we are also excited to introduce the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, pushing the boundaries of PCIe Gen4 technology to provide users with the high performance storage required to elevate their configuration and experience. game as a whole.
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD for Gamers, Enthusiasts and Power Users
By maximizing the available bandwidth of PCIe 4.0, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds of up to 7300/7000MB / s read / write3 and up to 1,000,000 IOPS3 to deliver incredible consistency for an experience of exceptional play. The player is optimized to reduce game and application load times, stream and capture easily, and give your system an overall increase in responsiveness. Available in high capacities of up to 4TB, users can store a large library of their favorite games and media while having space for the latest titles. In addition to terrific speeds and massive capacity options, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines a slim M.2 form factor and an advanced low-profile graphene aluminum heat sink to keep your drive cool during heavy use and provide superior performance in the tightest spaces. Gaming PCs and Laptops.
The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a five-year limited warranty and free technical support.
The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 and Kingston FURY Renegade SSDs will be available for purchase from mid-November to the end of November, depending on each distributor’s delivery dates. Please refer to the Kingston Facebook page for more information.
Features and Specifications of the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5:
- Better Boot Speed Performance: With aggressive boot speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved Stability for Overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to maintain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased Efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional data handling shines with the latest demanding games, programs and applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 compatible and certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and recording new user-customizable profiles using a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the World’s Leading Motherboard Manufacturers2: Tested and trusted so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your favorite motherboard.
- Low Profile Heat Diffuser: The new heat sink combines bold styling and stupendous cooling functionality.
- Singles – 16 GB
- 2 – 32 GB kits
- Frequencies: 4800MHz, 5200MHz
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1V, 1.25V
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C-85 ° C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.9mm x 6.62mm
Features and Specifications of Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD:
- Take it to the next level with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with intense peak Gen 4 × 4 speeds up to 7300/7000MB / s1 read / write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1.
- Maximize Your Motherboard: Slim and powerful M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More room to play: Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB2 to store your favorite games and media.
- Low Profile Graphene Aluminum Heat Diffuser: Advanced heat dissipation keeps your drive cool during heavy use. Delivers superior performance in the tightest spaces of laptops and gaming motherboards.
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: CCM 3D
- Sequential read / write:
- 500 GB – 7,300 / 3900 MB / s
- 1 TB – 7,300 / 6,000 MB / s
- 2 TB – 7,300/7,000 MB / s
- 4 TB – 7,300/7,000 MB / s
- 4K1 Random Read / Write:
- 500 GB – up to 450,000 / 900,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 900,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 1,000,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- 4 TB – up to 1,000,000 / 1,000,000 IOPS
- Total number of bytes written (TBW) 3:
- 500 GB – 500 TB
- 1TB – 1.0 PBW
- 2 TB – 2.0 PBW
- 4 TB – 4.0 PBW
- Energy consumption:
- 500 GB – 5 mW standby / 0.34 mW avg / 2.7 W (MAX) read / 4.1 W (MAX) write
- 1TB – 5mW standby / 0.33mW avg / 2.8W (MAX) read / 6.3W (MAX) write
- 2TB – 5mW standby / 0.36mW avg / 2.8W (MAX) read / 9.9W (MAX) write
- 4TB – 5mW standby / 0.36mW avg / 2.7W (MAX) read / 10.2W (MAX) write
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 70 ° C
- 500 GB-1 TB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.21 mm
- 2TB-4TB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 500 GB-1 TB – 7g
- 2TB-4TB – 9.7g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17 G peak (7-800 Hz)
- Non-operating vibration: 20 G peak (20-1000 Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty / Support4: 5 year limited warranty with free technical support
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY NEWSLETTER
CLICK HERE TO JOIN